Searching...
Sabtu, 15 Desember 2012

how to get free money from clixsense

Good night, see you soon with me on my next article, here I will explain to my friend all the way earn income / profit from a website called clixsense, before I will explain to you all clixsense advertising, it is a website where entrepreneurs to promote your business website their business there

Understanding short you will be paid when you click on advertisements on the website is very simple to friends, one ad that you click you will get a bonus of $ 0001 - $ 0.02 / advertisements more interesting and lists them for free without any cost. For those of you who come from various countries around the world found the State forums here. See who has been successful from the following countries


That picture above is the winner of the bonus given by clixsense $ 0.10 - $ 5 from many countries around the world. I encourage you to join partner here with me and with other members of the various countries in the world

How I'm sure will be paid by clixsense .....?
Definitely in pay because I use online accounts such as paypal.com / payza.com / liberty reserve.com / and many others, and if the money is sent to the account so you can send to your local account
 
Do you have any doubt, I will show you proof clixsense I got a bonus of $ 0.25, Okay I explain below how to register clixsense

You advance towards the website click on the link below
http://www.clixsense.com/?4455753

you click on sign up as shown below
after that you fill in all your personal data, as pictured below, sorry for the contents of personal data under the Indonesian language but you can change it to English. When have you fill in all the bio and you click create account.
attention must be an active email
after that you go to your email and click the verification link as shown below
if you have then you will be notified that your account successfully created. Established after that you click view ads as shown below and you will see the registration form yourself., And you fill that profile again correctly, see the picture below

on the method you choose libertyreserve / paypal / payza / is up to you to choose which one when you do not have an online account above, you can find info on google how to register paypal / payza list and other ways. Okay next

after the registration process is complete you click on view ads it will show ads that are ready for you to click like the picture above. Click image to enlarge. After that you click on the box advertising aimed arrows, it will look like the image below. Okay then
click the image above and wait for the cat picture running time as shown below. Okay then
when it is running then the dollar will flow into your account and click on the ads did until the end. If you've click all will look like the picture below that the ad is up I click.

congratulations for you all if you have already signed up clixsense then the dollar will move closer to your account below I would love proof that I get a great surprise bonus from clixsense for $ 0.25 see picture below
The above is proof that I got a bonus before I upgraded to premium, see below my bonus after upgreed to premium
how cool it buddy. Here I will share my experience to my friend so I can get a bonus from clixsense. Okay further

you click on the menu clixgrid
you click on the picture box as I click, see picture below
You must click the down until they run out, you can also click on the important horizontally you have to remember where you click so that you can continue to click the connection tomorrow today
so the information from my "how to get a dollar from clixsense" successful greeting everyone






1 komentar:

Hy Sobat Berkomentar Lah Dengan Sopan

- Jangan Menaruh Link Langsung
- Jangan Spam
- Gunakan Lah Kata-kata Yang Baku

Terima Kasih Atas Pengetian nya salam sukses selalu

 
Back to top!